Thursday, March 18, 2010

Living Will

Michael you have encouraged me not to only create a blog but to also write a living will. Which leads me to the thought, I don't really have all that much. Well, maybe I do but a lot of it is junk that no one other than me would want... Just like my granddaddy used to always say.... "One mans junk is another mans junk...."

1. My 1994 Honda Civic, does anyone want it? I'll give it to Adam Parker a yl guy, that way he can go bowling whenever he wants.

2. My Clothes, anyone is free to go through them. Then whats left goes to my granny so she can yard sell them.

3. My NASCAR die cast, anything Dale goes to Mikey B. the other stuff, ahh you can EBAY it.... or whatever.

4. My Nintendo Wii, you can just give it to the senior citizen center... or my sister.

5. My Computer, go ahead and trash it, its old and slow or you could also give it to the senior citizen center.

6. My mankini, this piece of artwork goes to Jordan Walley.

I honestly think that's about all that i have. If you think of something you want just let me know and I'll add it to the list... or I may just go ahead and give it to you know so you don't have to wait and hope I die....

No comments:

Post a Comment